1. Name and contact information of the party responsible for processing as well as the relevant data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing on the part of:
Responsible Managing Director: Dipl.-Kaufm. Christian Fründ, Semerteichstr. 62-64, 44141 Dortmund, Deutschland; E-Mail: email@example.com
You can contact our data protection commissioner via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the form and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website https://curator.biz/, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the end device you use to arrive to the website. This information is saved temporarily to a so-called log file. The following information is collected without input from you and is saved until being automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer making the request,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file retrieved,
- Website from which access was made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and the operating system, where necessary, of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the data specified for the following purposes:
- To ensure that connections to the website can be made without interruption,
- To ensure the comfortable use of our website,
- To evaluate system security and stability, as well as
- For additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is given by the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of data
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for any purpose not listed in the following.
We send your information to third parties only if:
- You have provided your express consent according to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 GDPR,
- the transfer is required for purposes of the assertion, exercising, or defense of legal claims according to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 f GDPR, and there is no reason to believe that you have a compelling legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 c GDPR, and
- this is legally permitted and required to carry out contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 b GDPR.
4. Rights of concerned persons
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information on your personal data that we process. In particular, you can request information on the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data was or is disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectify, erase, limit processing, or object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if we did not collect it, as well as the existence of an automated decision and profiling procedure and particular information on the details of this;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of your incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to request erasure of your personal data stored by us, provided that we are not required to process said data in order to exercise the right of free expression and information, to comply with a legal requirement, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data, provided that you dispute the correctness of the data, processing is illegal, but you refuse its erasure, and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims, or you, according to Art. 21 GDPR, have submitted an objection to the processing;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to request the receipt of your personal data, that you provided to us, in a structured, common, and machine-readable format, or the transfer of said data to another responsible party;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw the consent you gave to us at any time. This will mean that we will no longer process the data affected by this consent in the future, and,
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your customary place of residence or work or contact our office.
5. Right to object
Provided that your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 f GDPR, you have the right, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there exist reasons related to your particular situation, or you object to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specification of a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw or object, simply send an email to email@example.com.
6. Data security
We use the widespread SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) for website visits. You can obtain information on the technical specifications of this encryption technology from your browser. If an individual page of our website is encrypted, you will recognize this by the locked depiction of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
In addition, we employ suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, deletion, or unauthorised access from third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement in accordance with technological development.
7. Validity of and modifications to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid as of May 2018.